Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

3.5 hours and counting

Reisefeber come and gone. With less than 40 minutes to a taxi, I'm just sitting in my undies and enjoying coffee. The flat looks like a scene from post nuclear holocaust world in "Mad Max" or "The Terminator". And how the fuck does the missis' backpack weigh half as much as mine? It must be the diving gear I keep telling myself, my masculinity feeling slightly threatened. Gotto grope myself to see if family jewels are still intact.

What to wish ourselves for this trip? Swift winds, clear blue skies, crystal clear waters and a quiet stomach for the wifey when she eats all the fantastic Asian food out there. There is so much in store for her she doesn't know yet. Durian, tarsiers, Harajuku: let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment